At Every.io (“Every”), we take your privacy seriously.
If you visit any of Every’s websites, download, or use the Every App, or use any of Every’s related services (collectively, the “Services”), Every will ask for, collect, and store personal information about you (your “Personal Data”). We would be unable to provide our Services to you without the Personal Data you provide us, which is why we take our responsibility to protect your Personal Data very seriously. We also want to make very clear how we use your Personal Data so that you can make informed choices about your use of our Services.
If you do not want us to collect Personal Data from you or share Personal Data with any third parties or otherwise disclose your Personal Data, you should not access our Website, download or use the Every App, or use our Services.
1. Personal Data We Collect. In the table below, you will find a list of categories of Personal Data that Every collects, and some examples to help you better understand each category. We have also identified the main sources and purposes for collection:
• Provide you Services that allow you to email or chat with our customer service team• Perform website analytics
• Improve the relevance of the advertisements you see
• Prevent fraud and prevent attacks against our Services
• Advertise additional Every products and services, and the products and services from our partner companies we think might be of interest to you
• Websites you visit
• Length of time the advertisement was visible
• IP Address
You can block cookies at any time using your web browser settings or Every App settings, but doing so may limit your browsing experience and your ability to use certain features of the Every App. We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” or DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
Every also uses Google Analytics. The following link explains how Google uses data when you use its partners’ websites and applications: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using the Every Services, you are providing Every your express permission to store and access cookies and other information on your computer or phone and to use Google Analytics in connection with such activities. Please read the information at the link provided so you understand what you are agreeing to.
4. Updating Your Personal Data. While we make every effort to ensure that all Personal Data we collect and store is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, you can help us by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your information. You will be able to view and change aspects of your Personal Data by logging in to your Every Account.
5. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California consumer, you have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to make the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
• Right to know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about ○ the Personal Data we have collected, used, disclosed or sold about you during the past 12 months:
○ the categories and specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you;
○ the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Data;
○ the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the Personal Data;
○ the categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Data; and
○ the categories of Personal Data about you that we disclosed for a business purpose and sold to third parties, and the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
• Right to delete. You may request that we delete the Personal Data we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under the CCPA.
• Right to opt-out from sale of Personal Data. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data.
• Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that we may not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
To submit a request to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter to us at Every, Inc. 2261 Market Street #4305 San Francisco, CA 94114. We will attempt to verify your identity before responding to your request by verifying that the email address you used to send the request matches the email address that we have on file, asking you to log into your Every Account, or by requesting identifying information about you that you have provided to us in the past.
Consumer Request by an Authorized AgentIf any authorized agent (such as a lawyer) submits a consumer request under the CCPA on your behalf, we require the authorized agent to submit the following information so that we can confirm their authority to act on your behalf:
• Evidence of authorization to act on behalf of the California consumer: (1) California Secretary of State authorization, (2) notarized written permission from the California consumer, or (3) power of attorney.
• Evidence of identity of the California consumer: (1) first and last name, (2) email address, and (3) Every Account password.
6. How We Protect Your Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Data. We limit access to your Personal Data to our authorized employees, agents or subcontractors and we contractually require our business partners and service providers to limit their use of your Personal Data solely for the purposes listed in the table in Section 2. We also maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse, damage or modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
9. Children’s Privacy. The Every Websites and the Every App are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use, sell, or share any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provide Personal Data to us, we will delete it.